- NEW! Database of
Mentored Experiences in Research and Creative Activity
web portal of the RIC Career Development Center, which includes part-time jobs on- and off-campus, internships, and even professional positions after you complete your degree
- CRCA Assistantship Program:
a program for students with financial aid through Federal Work Study to participate in entry-level experiences in research and creative activity
- CRCA Ambassadors Program:
a program for students who have participated in mentored research and creative activity at RIC and who wish to receive additional professional development and training in public speaking to share their experiences with future and current RIC students, RIC alumni, and the broader community
- CRCA travel funds to attend conferences with faculty or staff mentors;
contact us for more information
RIC Honors Program
- Departmental Honors
- College Honors
RIC McNair Program
For everyone at RIC!
Through the generous funding provided by the Office of Research and Grants Administration, every student, faculty, and staff has access to enhanced institutional membership to the
Council on Undergraduate Research.
Benefits of Enhanced Institutional Membership Include:
- Free individual membership, including a subscription to
- Substantial discounts for registration fees and consulting services
- Substantial discounts on publications, as well as free access to CUR's online archive of Webinar Recordings and materials
- Mentoring Services: members can be matched with someone close to their interests, with whom they can discuss job applications, grant applications, tenure documents, etc.
Find more opportunities for research and creative activity here and through the RIC Career Services
Destinations web portal.