- Want to share your experiences in research and creative activity?
Click here for more information about the CRCA Ambassadors program
- Interested in researching creative approaches to helping RIC students?
Click here for more information about the CRCA Navigators program
- Looking to explore new experiences in research and/or creative activity
Click here for more information about the CRCA Assistantship
For everyone at RIC!
Through the generous funding provided by the Office of Research and Grants Administration, every student, faculty, and staff has access to enhanced institutional membership to the Council on Undergraduate Research.
Benefits of Enhanced Institutional Membership Include:
- Free individual membership, including a subscription to CUR Quarterly
- Substantial discounts for registration fees and consulting services
- Substantial discounts on publications, as well as free access to CUR's online archive of Webinar Recordings and materials
- Mentoring Services: members can be matched with someone close to their interests, with whom they can discuss job applications, grant applications, tenure documents, etc.
Find more opportunities for research and creative activity here and through the RIC Career Services Destinations web portal.