Frequently Asked Questions
- Must I have a Meal Plan if I live in a Residence Hall?
- Can I use my Meal Plan if I do not have my College Identification Card with me?
- What do I do if my college ID is lost or stolen?
- How do these plans work?
- Where can I use my meals?
- How and Where can I use my Guest Passes?
- If I do not use a meal will it carry over to the next week?
- What do I do if I miss a meal because of my schedule?
- What do I do if I go over the dollar limit when purchasing a meal or using a Guest Pass?
- Where can I use my Bonus Dollars?
- How can I purchase additional Bonus Dollars?
- Do unused Bonus Dollars carry over to the next semester?
Must I have a Meal Plan if I live in a Residence Hall?
If you live in a Residence Hall you must have a Meal Plan. Residents who do not choose a meal plan will automatically be assigned Meal Plan A.
Can I use my Meal Plan if I do not have my College Identification Card with me?
You must present your valid College ID to use your Meal Plan. The computerized meal plan requires your valid ID card to be swiped through the cash register system.
What do I do if my college ID is lost or stolen?Residents are responsible to immediately report lost or stolen College IDs to the Campus Card Office. Residents can also make arrangements for a replacement ID through the Campus Card Office.
How do these plans work?Residents may choose from four different Meal Plans. Each Meal Plan consists of a guaranteed number of meals per week, and a set amount of Bonus Dollars for use during the semester. For added value we have included a number of Guest Passes for the Semester. Residents may choose which combination of Meals, Guest Passes and Bonus Dollars will best fit their lifestyle.
Where can I use my Meals?All meals must be used in the Donovan Dining Center. A variety of offerings will be available during the times listed for each meal period.
Depending upon the Meal Plan you choose (19, 15, 12, 10) you may use one meal during (19, 15, 12, 10) different Meal Zones For example if you have 19 meals you may use one meal in 19 different Meal Zones, each week. You can not use more than one meal in any given time zone.