ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
Students who are eligibleAll full and part time students who are included in the official College full-time equivalent (FTE) calculation with a valid Rhode Island College ID are eligible.
Students Who Are Not Eligible
- High school students in the Early Enrollment program
- Students enrolled in CEU workshops
- Students who are attending seminars, advanced placement programs, workshops or any other non-credit courses
- Students attending Henry Barnard School
Rhode Island College Employees Who Are Eligible
- Full time faculty, staff and adjunct faculty with a valid Rhode Island College ID are eligible.
People at the College Who Are Not Eligible
- part-time staff
- those in a college affiliated program
- a family member of a RIC employee
- a grant program employee
Other personnel at the college may not be eligible. If there is a question as to eligibility, the final determination will be made by the College Administration.