|Yellow Cottage (B12) 202|
- BS - Nursing - Rhode Island College
- MSN - Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Cardiac subspecialty - UMASS Worcester
- DNPc - USI - Advanced Practice Nursing
Courses TaughtNURS 223 Fundamentals of Nursing Practice
NURS 224 Health Assessment
NURS 509 Professional Project Seminar
NURS 540 Differential Diagnosis for Nurse Practitioners
NURS 609 Master's Major Project
NURS 610 Adult Health and Illness
Areas of InterestCardiac Care
Simulation in Nursing Education
Advanced Practice Nursing
Recent Scholarly Activity
Podium Presentations and Lectures
- Lockett, Y. & Servello, D. (2012, July). Assessment of emerging issues in the school nurse teacher's office. Lecture presented for Providence school nurse teachers, Rhode Island College; Providence, RI.
- Servello, D. (2011). Handle with Care. Presentation at RI Invitational SPH Symposium, Women and Infants Hospital, Providence, RI.
- Servello, D. (2012, June 1). Increasing Confidence in Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Students Utilizing High Fidelity Simulation. Poster presentation at Nurse Educator Conference, Hyannis, MA.
- Creamer, C.; Servello, D.; Murphy, J. (2011). Using technology to improve performance testing of assessment skill. Poster presentation at ATI National Nurse Educator Conference, Orlando, FL.
- National Council of State Board ofNurinsg RN item writer for NCLEX examinations. January 18-21, 2011 and July25-28, 2011
- Reviewer for Holloway, Physical Assessment Check-Off Notes, Cardiac F. A. Davis, 2012.