Findings from the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) shows students who are more engaged in co-curricular activities have higher retention and graduation rates than do students who are less engaged.
Co-curricular assessment is conducted by many offices at RIC to determine students' level of engagement and satisfaction with aspects of college life outside the classroom.. Details on the content of these assessments may be viewed on the Listing of all Assessments page.
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP) Freshman Survey.
- Student Census Survey
- Grad Fest survey
- Graduate Placement Survey
- Educational Benchmarking Institute Student Employee Survey
- Residential Life Quality of Life Survey
- LGBT Campus Climate Survey
- Dining Services Satisfaction Survey
- Health Services Patient Survey
- Disability Services Client Survey