NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- RIC Mission and Goals
- New Faculty Introduction to Assessments
- General Education Assessment
- Collegiate Learning Assessment (CLA)
- College Portrait
- NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement)
- Program Assessment
- Co-curricular Assessment
- List of all Assessments
- Data Collection Schedules
- CASO (Committee on Assessment of Student Outcomes)
- Reading Lists (by topic)
- Supporting Organizations
- Forms and Templates
The College Portrait is a source of basic, comparable information about public colleges and universities. Rhode Island College has participated in the College Portrait for a number of years, which allows potential students, current students, faculty, staff, and potential employers to compare RIC to other institutions on a number of variables.
The College Portrait may be viewed here.
Page last updated: June 18, 2012