All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
Welcome to our Assessment of Student Learning website. We want our students, prospective students, alumni, and the general public to recognize our commitment to the goal of ensuring high quality learning experiences for all students. The site is intended to provide an overview of assessment activities on our campus. The goals of assessment are to determine what we are doing well and why, and how we can improve.Outcomes assessment seeks to answer the following questions:
- Are programs covering the material stated in their learning goals?
- How can programs evolve or improve?
- Are students learning the material the programs offer?
- What are the short term and long term impacts on students in regard to learning, retention, graduation, and post-graduation outcomes?
- How do all College programs interrelate in regard to accreditation, general education, academic programs, and co-curricular programs?