RICFest Homecoming Update: All outdoor activities planned for Oct. 1 have been moved indoors. Click here for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Biology Research Colloquium
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
Application Procedure and Documents
Applicants should submit:
- A letter of recommendation from a biology faculty member (this may be the proposed advisor).
- A brief description of the proposed research project prepared in consultation with the student's intended advisor.
- The completed application form.
Click here to download the application in pdf format.
Page last updated: Friday, May 11, 2007