NOTICE : Nov. 28 - Holiday office and power outage closures. Click for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Program
- B.S. in Medical Imaging
- B.S. in Health Sciences
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Biology Symposia Series
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Class Schedules
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
Students gain knowledge of the menstrual cycle and sonographic anatomy of the female pelvis. Emphasis is on normal pelvic anatomy and an introduction to early pregnancy and its complications.
1 credit hours
- Admission into the diagnostic medical sonography concentration.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006