NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Program
- B.S. in Medical Imaging
- B.S. in Health Sciences
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Biology Symposia Series
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- Career Information
- Class Schedules
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Program Goals
Students analyze organizational structure, resources, current technology, informational systems, outcome measures, safety initiatives, health care policy, and ethics. The consumer's central role in health care decision making is examined.
3 credit hours
- a major in health care administration or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006