Budget Review Committee
- To review and discuss the necessary 2008-2009 budget reductions and FTE cap in the context of the 2008-2009 budget
- To make recommendations to President Carriuolo regarding potential savings and revenue.
- To accompany each recommendation with the suggested names of appropriate potential members of an implementation team that might carry out the recommendation, pending approval by the President and her Executive Cabinet to go forward. For example, an implementation team addressing a recommendation that relates to personnel would involve persons with expertise in human resources in addition to selected members of the Budget Review Committee.
- President Carriuolo will consult with the President's cabinet regarding the feasibility of carrying out each recommendation.
- Recommendations with a strong likelihood of either saving or generating funds will then be referred to the implementation teams referenced in #3 above. Each team will then discuss and carry out its recommendation and provide periodic progress reports back to the Budget Review Committee.
Click here to view BRC Implementation Teams
Budget Review Committee meeting minutes - 9/23/09