Certificate of Graduate Study (C.G.S.) in Financial Planning
- Completed application form accompanied by a fifty dollar nonrefundable application fee.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with a minimum grade point average (G.P.A.) of 3.00.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records.
- Two courses in financial accounting, macroeconomics, and statistics/quantitative methods.
- Completion of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), with a minimum score of 450.
A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in program course work.
For more information contact: