Skip Repetitive Navigation Links

Student Card Access Services

Access to residence halls, Student Union, and Ducey media center is controlled by electronic systems. Access to residence halls will be setup on move-in day in the fall semester. Other than move-in day your card can be programmed in the Campus Card office. To have your campus card programmed for entry into Student Union, student organization offices, and Ducey Media center, an authorized person must submit the access control form to Kristen Salemi. If you lose your campus card, you must contact Residential Life (401.456.8240) or Campus Card office (401.456.8394) immediately to prevent unauthorized use.

  • Summer 2017 access control form
  • Fall 2017 access control form
  • Spring 2018 access control form

  • Your Campus Card is your:
    • Official Rhode Island College Photo ID
    • Meal Card when you sign up for a meal plan with Donovan Dining Center (Board, Bonus Dollars, and Guest Passes accounts)
    • Debit card for non-residents at the dining locations Donovan, Café, and Galley (DDC points account)
    • Door key for entrance into your residence hall and for suite/bedroom doors
    • Adams Library Card
    • ID for entrance into the Recreation Center
    • Debit card for points use at Donovan, the Café, the Galley, Bookstore, Welcome and Information Center, Adams Library, photocopying, printing, and laundry. (Campus Points account)

Page last updated: July 11, 2017