In-Person Campus Visits (RI RESIDENTS ONLY)
Please join us for an in-person information session with an Admissions Counselor followed by a tour with our Tour Guides to learn more about our academic programs, student life and the admissions process.
In-person visits for RI residents are available on the following days/times:
Thursday at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
Friday at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
Tours leave from the Prospective Student Center, located in Roberts Hall.
In order to prepare to safely show our campus:
- The college has established a robust cleaning and disinfecting protocol in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- The college has identified high-touch locations across campus that will be cleaned and disinfected at increased levels.
- The college has adopted the visual-verbal screening process to screen employees and students entering a building or workspace.
- The Visual Verbal Screening Tool will be used for self-reported symptoms that are consistent with COVID-19 and other COVID-19 risk factors.
Here are a few basics for our guided tour policies:
- To receive a guided tour, you must be pre-registered.
- All visitors in your party must be included in the total number of guests when you register. If they are not included and we are at capacity, they will not be able to join you on the tour.
- All visitors must complete the COVID-19 Screening Tool the day before you visit and will be asked the questions again by an Anchor Health Ambassador the morning of the tour before you check-in. If you have any symptoms you are not permitted to come to campus. Additionally, there will be a temperature check before entering our athletic facility.
- Masks must be worn the entire visit and social distance must be maintained.
- Tours leave right at the scheduled time. We are unable to hold a tour if you are late but will do our best to catch you up to the tour. If you are unable to make your designated tour, we are more than happy to reschedule.
More information about safety policies and protocols will be sent in your confirmation email.
Please do not show up for a guided tour without registration. Additionally, check out our virtual tour options that are both live and on our YouTube Channel.
For out-of-state students, we are hoping to begin in-person tours starting this summer.