What we do…
We assist all
students at Rhode Island College (both declared and undecided majors) throughout your journey of career and professional development, beginning with your first year through graduate level work.
- Help you to explore majors and careers
- Facilitate your employment on campus (work study/non-work study)
- Assist you with developing your resume and job search cover letters
- Help you hone your skills in networking and interviewing
- Provide advice on your grad school application process and critique your personal essay/statement
We can provide
alumni of the college with access to career opportunities and advice related to your interest in a career change.
Where to find us:
Adams Library, Level 1A, Collaborative Study Space
Parking for employers/guests/alumni:
Hours: M – F, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (academic year); 8 AM – 4 PM (summer)
New! Book your appointment online on
Handshake (https://ric.joinhandshake.com/login. Go to the Career Center menu and select ‘appointment’. Current students can also find us on
Appointments are conducted in person or by video.