Career Development Center
Best wishes for the coming holidays from all of the staff of the Career Development Center!
We hope you will enjoy connecting with family and friends during the season and that you will take advantage of the networking opportunities that may come your way. We wish you every success in the coming year and look forward to serving your needs.
The Career Development Center is located just off the main lobby in Roberts Hall. We can:
- help you to explore majors and careers
- facilitate student employment on campus (work study/ non-work study)
- assist you with resume and job search cover letter preparation
- help you hone your job search skills in networking and interviewing
- provide advice on the grad school application process
Whatever your job search needs, career counselors are happy to assist you! Appointments are easy to schedule and can be made in-person or by calling 401- 456- 8031. Business Hours during the academic year are 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. We hope to see you soon!
To receive notices of upcoming events and to register for opportunities, all RIC students should establish an account on Destinations. Click the Destinations button on the left of this screen or