Career Development Center
The Career Development Center re-located to Roberts Hall 117 in the spring of 2016. Visit us here for all of your career needs. We can:
- help you to explore majors and careers
- facilitate student employment on campus (work study/ non-work study)
- assist you with resume and job search cover letter preparation
- help you hone your job search skills in networking and interviewing
- provide advice on the grad school application process
Whatever your job search needs, career counselors are happy to assist you! Appointments are easy to schedule and can be made in-person or by calling 401- 456- 8031. We hope to see you soon!
WE CONGRATULATE THE CLASS OF 2017 and remind all current students AND NEW GRADS that we are open for counseling appointments all summer. (Summer Hours, 8AM – 4 PM, May 15 – August 18).
To receive notices of upcoming events and to register for opportunities, all RIC students should establish an account on Destinations. Click the Destinations button on the left of this screen or