All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
Destinations - RIC's Online Resume and Job Posting System
Destinations is an online job posting system that allows RIC students and alumni to access job (and internship) listings posted directly by employers who have expressed a specific interest in attracting candidates from RIC. This makes Destinations different from the more general online job posting systems available to you.
Once you have registered on Destinations, you will be able to:
- Search for jobs and internships
- Search for specific employers
- Post a resume
- Maintain your own job search documents
- Apply to positions online
- Access job search handouts and other documents in the resource library
- Program "agents" that will automatically notify you via email when new positions that match your criteria are posted
- And so much more!
Important: Destinations should not be the only resource you use to identify employment opportunities. A solid job search strategy incorporates multiple resources such as print and online resources and networking.