For Faculty & Staff
Faculty Information - Commencement Exercises
Saturday - May 17th
Robing at 8:45 a.m.
Procession at 9:30 a.m.
- Student Union 307: Platform Guests
Student Union Ballroom: Class of 1964 (50th Anniversary)
- Adams Library, Reinhardt Room: All faculty and professional staff, headed by Associate & Assistant Deans, Emeriti Professors
On a signal from the marshal, the faculty/staff procession will descend the stairs on the West side of the Library, proceeding to the walkway between Gaige Hall and the Library, forming an honor guard for students, and will be seated in a section designated for them. Faculty/staff will follow the degree candidates into the Commencement area.Inclement Weather Plans
Dignitaries will robe in the Hall of Fame Room and faculty/staff will robe in Room 202/203 at The Murray Center. They will be assisted by the marshals in a procession which will be self contained in The Murray Center.Back to top
Faculty Information - Regalia
Faculty and staff who would like to rent academic regalia for the Cap & Gown Convocation on Wednesday, April 30, the graduate ceremony on Thursday, May 15, or the undergraduate commencement on Saturday, May 17, may do so at the Bookstore.
Deadline for ordering is as follows:
- April 14 - Cap and Gown Convocation
- May 5 - Graduate and Undergraduate Ceremonies
Regalia will be dropped off at the Bookstore. We suggest you call in advance to confirm delivery.Visit the College Campus Store
Back to top
Maps and Diagrams
- Seating, Vendors, and Amenities for Commencement Exercises.
- Campus Map
- Official Map of the Rhode Island College campus.