COMMITTEE ON ACADEMIC POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
A. Powers and Duties
The Committee shall recommend academic policies and procedures including nonclassroom learning and its evaluation and oversee their codification in the College Handbook.
The Committee shall consist of twelve members:
1. Six faculty, appointed by the Committee on Committees for staggered two-year terms.
2. One student, appointed by the President of the College after consultation with the President of Student Community Government, Inc.
3. The Vice President for Academic Affairs or designee.
4. The Director of Admissions or designee, ex-officio.
5. The Director of Records or designee, ex-officio.
6. One professional staff member, appointed by the President of the College.
7. The President of the College, ex-officio, non-voting.
COMPILER'S NOTE: Approved by Council 9/14/85 and approved by the President 10/18/85; further amended by
Council 11/8/91 and approved by the President 2/20/92.