ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: Hours have been extended in OASIS and the Bursar and Records offices. Click for details.
Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
Educational research and evaluation strategies are examined as they relate to student learning. The application of information technology to assessment and evidence-based practice in counseling are explored.
3 credit hours
- matriculation in a C.A.G.S. program
- or consent of the department chair