NOTICE : Monday, 1/26: All classes 4 p.m. or later cancelled. Tuesday, 1/27: All classes cancelled. Click for details.
Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
Theories of group counseling are presented and supervision is provided as students conduct requisite group counseling sessions in the field.
3 credit hours
- Matriculation in a C.A.G.S. program
- CEP 537 or equivalent
- or consent of department chair