ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
Emphasis is on the critical roles that families assume in assessment and intervention processes in early intervention programs. Strategies that promote multiple roles and levels of involvement for families in these programs are discussed.
3 credit hours
- Concurrent enrollment with SPED 669
- graduate status or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair