NOTICE: Classes/activities resume Thursday, Jan. 29. Click for details.
Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
The nature of the counseling process and theories of counseling are considered. Included are techniques of interviewing and an examination of common and special counseling problems in various school and agency settings.
3 credit hours
- graduate status or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair