NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
This is an introduction to clinical decision making, diagnostic assessment, and treatment planning. Students also learn how to conduct intakes and mental status examinations and how to diagnose various psychiatric conditions.
3 credit hours
- prior or concurrent enrollment in CEP 536, or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair