- Tuition/Fees/Course Materials: Students are responsible for payment of RIC tuition/fees, books and other course materials. Current cost information can be found at
the Bursar's office.
- Financial Aid: The CUS in CCA program has been approved for financial aid for eligible students. If interested in Financial Aid, a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student aid) form should be completed between October 1 – January 1 (earlier completion is recommended). Information on completing the FAFSA form can be found at
- Transportation: Student must arrange their own transportation to/from RIC and to/from off-campus job sites. A free RIC wheelchair accessible shuttle is available to assist with travel within the RIC campus. Each student's plan of study and work experiences are guided by student interest, and SCHEDULES will change based on work schedule and course availability.
- Personal aids and services such as assistance with feeding, bathroom, dressing and other personal care are not provided by the college. Students are responsible for providing and/or supplying their own aids and services.
- Student Code of Conduct: Regardless of the type or severity of a disability, all Rhode Island College students must adhere to the policies, procedures, and rules on student conduct as described in The Student Handbook.
CUS in CCA Student Handbook
RI College Student Handbook
CUS in CCA Contact
Direct Line: (401) 456-4732
Main Line: (401) 456-8072
TTY via RI Relay: 711 or (800) 745-5555
Spanish via RI Relay: 711 or (866) 355-9241