NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the core knowledge of the discipline.
- Students will demonstrate the ability, both independently and in groups, to find relevant economic data and use it appropriately, including statistical and other quantitative analysis.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to read, comprehend, synthesize, and critically evaluate economic literature.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to write in a manner appropriate to the discipline, and critically evaluate their own work and the work of others.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate their knowledge in oral presentations.
- Graduates who wish to attend graduate school will be prepared to do graduate-level work.
- Graduates who seek employment will find their training in economics to be useful to them in their careers.