- Educational Studies Department
- Graduate Programs
- Secondary Education Program
- Youth Development
- Middle Grades Certification
- ESL classes for adults
- Honors Project
Along with completing required secondary education courses, students majoring in French must fulfill the following requirements:
- French 201, 202, 313, 323, 324, 400, 420, 460
- TWO COURSES in French at the 200-level or above
Note: To enroll in Secondary Education 410, students must have completed seven of the required courses in the major, including French 201, 202, 313, 323, 324, 400, and 420.
Minor in French: A minor in French that is specifically tailored to secondary education consists of 20 credit hours (six courses), as follows: French 201, 202, 313, 400, and two additional French courses at the 300-level or above.
Page last updated: July 14, 2009