UPDATE for Tuesday, Jan. 27: All classes/activities cancelled today thru 4 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 28. Click for details.
Developmentally appropriate methods and materials for promoting literacy and language skills, strategies, and dispositions for young children are explored, including children’s literature. Practicum: kindergarten and grade one.
4 credit hours
- ECED 301; ECED 419 with a minimum grade of B-
- prior or concurrent enrollment in ECED 420, with minimum grade of B-
- admission to the early childhood teacher preparation program
- or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair