NOTICE : Beginning Sept. 15, members of RIC Community must have valid parking permits. Click for details.
Developmentally appropriate methods and materials for promoting literacy and language skills, strategies, and dispositions for young children are explored, including children’s literature. Practicum: kindergarten and grade one.
4 credit hours
- ECED 301; ECED 419 with a minimum grade of B-
- prior or concurrent enrollment in ECED 420, with minimum grade of B-
- admission to the early childhood teacher preparation program
- or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair