Campus Weather Advisory: All day and evening classes/activities cancelled for Monday, Feb. 8. Click here for details.
The role of social studies in elementary schools and the development of teaching/learning strategies are examined, including becoming culturally conscientious and responsive to diverse learners. Laboratory/conference required.
3 credit hours
- ELED 300 with minimum grade of B-
- or consent of department chair
- POL 201, with minimum grade of C
- ELED 422 and 435, each with minimum grade of B-
- admission to the elementary education teacher preparation program