Dr. Pamental's Work Experience
[For a full description see Dr. Pamental's College
- 1986 - present: Department of Management (formerly Department of Economics
& Management), Rhode Island College. Acting Chair, Summer 1989
- 1981-1986: Business Administration Department, Susquehanna University
- 1977-1981: Marketing Department, Merrimack College
- 1976-1977: Marketing Department, Boston College
- 1971-1976: Assistant Media Director, N.W. Ayer, Inc., NYC
- Created, taught 10-week course in broadcast advertising theory and practice
for General Electric's Stamford, CT office.
- Staffed, organized, and supervised TV buying group responsible for purchasing
all KRAFTCO spot-television, a $l5 million annual expenditure.
- Supervised planning on various accounts: GM, Sperry-Univac, Carrier, RCA,
NEWSWEEK, DuPont, and Cannon Mills.
- 1969-1971: Director of Market and Media Planning, Muller,
Jordan Herrick, Inc., New York City
- Prepared marketing and advertising plans for Head Ski, FMC, McKesson Liquor,
Monsanto, Foster Wheeler, and ICI America.
- Prepared research proposals, worked with research suppliers, and prepared
- 1962-1969: Assistant Media Director, Benton & Bowles, Inc.,
New York City
- Liaison with General Foods' Media Planning Services Section on computer usage
and evaluation of planning and buying.
- Taught in-house marketing course. Trainees developed complete marketing plan
for a new product, with creative materials, for presentation to the
agency's Board of Directors.
- Member, task force responsible for development of computer system for
processing spot-TV data. This system became the prototype for Donovan
Data Systems' SPOTPAK, the system now in use at several major agencies.
Responsible for planning and supervising various accounts: General Foods, Texaco,
IBM, S.C. Johnson, Allied Chemical, and Norwich Pharmacal.
Laurie's College Home Page ||
Laurie's Personal Home Page ||
Rhode Island College
This background is adapted from a photograph
of Montezuma's Castle, a cliff dwelling in North Central Arizona.