NOTICE : Beginning Sept. 15, members of RIC Community must have valid parking permits. Click for details.
|Whipple Hall (WH) 213|
- Ph. D., Ohio State University
- M.A. Temple University
- B.A. Temple University
Courses TaughtCOMM 162 East Asian Popular Cinema
COMM 200 Research Methods in Communication
COMM 240 Mass Media and Society
COMM 241 Introduction To Film And Video
COMM 347 Communication Law & Regulation
COMM 350 Special Topics
COMM 479 Communication Internship
COMM 490 Independent Study
COMM 493 Senior Thesis
Areas of ExpertiseMass Media Studies
- Min, E. J., Jinsook Joo, Hanju Kwak, Korean Film: History, Resistance, and Democratic Imagination
Westport, CT: Praeger, 2003
- Asante, Molefi & E.J. Min (eds) (2000) Socio-Economic conflict between Afro-American and Korean-American. Lanham, MD: University Press of America.
- Min, E. J. "Demythinfying Model Citizen Discourse on Asian American." In Eric M. Kramer (ed), The
Emerging Monoculture: Model Minorities and Benevolent Assimilation Praeger, 2003.
- Min, E. J. "Bakhtin’s Perspectives on Intercultural Communication." Journal of Intercultural Studies, April 2001.
- Min, E. J. (ed). (1999) Reading the Homeless: Images of the Homeless Culture on Media. Westport, CT: Praeger.
- Min, E. J. "A theoretical and historical analysis of national cinema movement in Korea,"
Journal of Asian Pacific Communication (Ablex). Winter 1999 (v. 8.2). pp. 165-180.