NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
How to apply for teacher certification*
Even though you may have completed an approved teacher education program at RIC, you must still apply to RIDE for certification.
- This link will take you to the Rhode Island Department of Education website.
- Click on the link in the first yellow box, "RICERT Website/Portal".
- This will bring up a new page where you select the certification options.
- Once you make an option selection, follow the online application process.
* Please note: Applicants must have a conferred degree (completed transcript after graduation) prior to submitting certification application materials to RIDE.
Out of State Teacher Certification - How to Apply
To apply to
Eileen C. Sullivan, Ed.D.
Assistant Dean for Partnerships and Placements
Feinstein School of Education and Human Development
103 Horace Mann Hall
Rhode Island College
Providence, RI 02908