- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- B.A. in Gender and Women's Studies
- Minor in Gender and Women's Studies
- Course Schedule
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Alumni Profiles
Minor in Gender and Women's Studies
The minor in gender and women's studies consists of a minimum of 18–20* credit hours (five courses), as follows: GEND 200, GEND 201, and three courses from the Humanities and Social Behavioral categories shown above (two from one category and one from the other).
*To reach the minimum of 18 credits students cannot take all 3 credit courses
Page last updated: Aug. 16, 2013