Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Alumni Profiles
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
Using an interdisciplinary approach, students expand on traditional academic approaches to the Holocaust and explore gender differences in the experiences, responses, and forms of resistance.
3 credit hours
- completion of at least 45 college credits or consent of director
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006