Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Alumni Profiles
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
Focus is on the economic roles of women, including their participation in the labor force and their career options. Students design a project that integrates their academic backgrounds with their professional interests.
4 credit hours
- GEND 200 and senior standing.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006