Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Alumni Profiles
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
Focus is on the social, cultural, and public role of women in the United States. Topics include women's political roles, economic activities, and social and cultural experiences.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006