- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Alumni Profiles
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
HIST 333: Women in American History
Focus is on the social, cultural, and public role of women in the United States. Topics include women's political roles, economic activities, and social and cultural experiences.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair
Page last updated: October 2, 2006