Campus Advisory: Cold Weather Warning - Click here for details.
Vice President for Academic Affairs Ron Pitt’s charge to the General Education Task Force:
- Review literature, including our own evidence, on general education.
- Collect input and ideas from the campus on the outcomes that students need to achieve in general education.
- Propose a structure by which to achieve those outcomes.
- Develop a plan to assess the effectiveness of the new structure.
- Obtain reactions to the proposed plans from the campus community, and incorporate those responses into the plans.
- Submit a proposal for a general education program to the Curriculum Committee.