- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Using a comparative historical and cross-cultural approach, students examine various indigenous peoples' ideas about place, and through critical inquiry learn to develop and express their own "sense of place."
4 credit hours
- FYW, FYS and at least 45 credits.
Page last updated: Nov. 22, 2006