NOTICE: Storm Preparation for Resident Students. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Basic principles of physiology are introduced, with emphasis on homeostatic mechanisms. Attention is given to the functions of organ systems and coordination in the whole human organism. (Formerly Vertebrate Physiology.)
4 credit hours
- BIOL 111 and BIOL 112, or BIOL 108 and BIOL 231
Page last updated: November 22, 2006