NOTICE : Beginning Sept. 15, members of RIC Community must have valid parking permits. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Various literary writings are used to introduce students to selected themes and topics in relation to the history and culture of one or more non-Western societies. Sections of this course are titled: (1) African Narrative and (2) Modern India: A Crisis of Identity and Direction.
4 credit hours
Page last updated: November 22, 2006