All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Contemporary narratives by women from various world cultures are compared. Focus is on women’s struggles for identity and their diverse modes of telling stories, including fiction, film, memoir, and comics.
4 credit hours
- FYS, FYW, and at least 45 credits
Page last updated: November 22, 2006