NOTICE : Nov. 28 - Holiday office and power outage closures. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
This course emphasizes a global approach to American history that places movements of national liberation, exemplified by Vietnam, Cuba, and Guinea Bissau, and the American Civil Rights movement, in context.
4 credit hours
- FYW, FYS, and 45 credit hours
Page last updated: November 22, 2006