NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Descriptive statistics; confidence intervals and hypothesis testing; random variables; estimations and tests of significance; and correlation and regression are studied. Students cannot receive credit for both MATH 240 and 248.
4 credit hours
- three units of college preparatory mathematics, or MATH 120, or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: November 22, 2006