NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Topics include differentiation and integration, including an introduction to partial differentiation. Students cannot receive credit for both MATH 238 and 247, nor for MATH 247 if credit was received for MATH 212.
3 credit hours
- MATH 120 or equivalent, or 177, or 181, or 209
Page last updated: November 22, 2006