- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Topics include descriptive statistics, probability distributions, expected values, sampling distributions, and an introduction to estimation and hypothesis testing. Students cannot receive credit for both MATH 240 and 248.
4 credit hours
- MATH 177 or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: November 22, 2006