- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
These courses are open to all qualified students by audition. Since balanced groups are necessary, selection of participants is made by the instructor.
164 Chamber Music Ensemble (instrumental and vocal chamber music, including duos, trios, and quartets)
165 Concert Jazz Band (Formerly Jazz Ensemble)
166 Chamber Singers
Gen. Ed. Category A for nonmajors. To fulfill the requirement for Gen. Ed. Category A, students must take MUS 161–166 for a total of 3 credit hours. Any number less than 3 will not fulfill this requirement.
1 credit hours
Page last updated: November 22, 2006