Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
This calculus-based course includes electrostatics in a vacuum and in the presence of matter, DC and AC circuits, electromagnetism, and an introduction to optics. Lecture and laboratory.
4 credit hours
- prior or concurrent enrollment in MATH 213
- PHYS 200
- or consent of department chair
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006