NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Focus is on women's work lives and personal relationships. Students analyze women's common experiences and those shaped by membership in groups bound by race/ethnicity, age, social class, and sexual orientation.
4 credit hours
- Gen Ed. core 1, 2, and 3
Page last updated: November 22, 2006