NOTICE : Beginning Monday, Sept. 15, members of RIC Community must have valid parking permits. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The impact of globalization on children in non-Western and Western cultures is examined. Included are cultural and historical perspectives on children, children's social problems, and emergent social movements.
4 credit hours
- Gen Ed. core 1, 2, and 3
Page last updated: November 22, 2006