NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Topics include alcohols, carbonyl compounds, amines, amides, carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, enzymes, bioenergetics, catabolism, biosynthesis, nucleic acids, hormones, and neurotransmitters. Lecture and laboratory.
4 credit hours
- CHEM 105
Page last updated: November 22, 2006